The skew rolling is new technology of producing various shafts, compared with common forging, casting and machining, the processes have many remarkable advantages. The productivity is as 3-10 times as that of conventional processes, the material consumption can be reduced by 20-35%, comprehensive mechanical properties of workpieces rolled by the processes increases about 30%, service life of the dies increases about 10 times, and there is no pound and low noice. The processes apply to produce commercial shafts and balls used in automobiles, tractors, electric motors. and other machines.
Introduce skew rolling mill
Skew rolling mill also called skew rolling machine,hot rolled steel ball production line,is a new technology to produce the steel ball or steel cylpeb . The steel ball and steel cylped are wildly used in mine, electric power plant,Cement plant,chemical other industries ETC.
Skew rolling mill produce range
Skew rolling mill can produce steel ball diameter from 15 mm to 150 mm .
Advantage of skew rolling mill
1. Forged grinding ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 58-65HRC, volume hardness of 57-64HRC
2. Impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12J-35J / cm2.
3. Broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 0.5%.
4. Loss of forged grinding ball round rate is low.
5. Dropping test in 8m high tester for more than 20,000 times.