Skew rolling mill(skew rolling machine,hot rolled steel ball production line) is a specialized type of rolling mill used to produce metal bars, rods, or other cylindrical products, such as steel balls, by hot or cold rolling. The process involves the simultaneous rolling of two or more parallel rolls, which are set at an angle (or “skew”) to each other. This arrangement causes the metal stock to be deformed and elongated as it passes through the rolls, resulting in a finished product with a uniform cross-sectional shape.
What the skew rolling mill advantage:
1. Forged grinding ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 58-65HRC, volume hardness of 57-64HRC
2. Impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12J-35J / cm2.
3. Broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 0.5%.
4. Loss of forged grinding ball round rate is low.
5. Dropping test in 8m high tester for more than 20,000 times.